Thursday, May 2, 2013

TBT: Florida State Fashion Show 2006 (Elements of Fashion)

So in honor of ThrowBack Thursdays I went searching for some old photos to post on Facebook when I found a disc that had "Rachel's Fashion Show" written on it. I knew immediately what it was and had to watch. The design students at Florida State put together a Spring Fashion show every year with designers and models coming together to produce an amazing production. The year is 2006 (7 YEARS AGO!!!) and I was a freshman just trying to get involved. Many students and designs from some hard working (hopefully future) designers are featured in this throwback video filmed at The Moon in Tallahassee Florida! Enjoy.

*Thank you to Heather Kelly for some amazing designs and for trusting me to pull off the jacket maneuver!

No comments: