Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BEST DRESSED: 4-6-2013

Being what I would consider a moderate socialite, I enjoy people watching and can really appreciate those that know and understand nightlife fashion and how to not underdress or worse over-do it. And it's not ALL about the outfit either. Oh no. It's about how you're wearing it. And hopefully it's not wearing your vodka cran.

I've decided to get a little more "community based" with my fashion blog and start by incorporating a Best Dressed post every week for those snapped by the discothèque paparazzi. Maybe this will bring attention to the fact that we need to represent our cities in the best way possible and it starts by looking good. Thank you ladies (and gentlemen) who look fashion forward and represent our city of Saint Petersburg with style!

This weeks top picks are from Saturday Night April 6th:




(above) These 2 ladies went for the little black dress and kept it simple. Black is always a safe bet, but in my opinion, out of all the pictures in comparison these girls had it together and looked very well dressed. Great accessories and fabulous hair that seemed to have lasted all night.

(below) The Black, White, and Royal crew! I think all of them as a combo look so put together. Honestly I think the coordination of colors worked so well. My favorite would have to be the sheer blue top and the high waisted white shorts, but the tight nylon black pants are a major risk and she took the risk and rocked it. Thank you ladies!





Downtown Hotspots Featured:


No comments: